Statement of Aims and Objectives
At Abbeyfield House Ballachulish we aim to:
- Promote and maintain a high quality of life for Clients in Abbeyfield Ballachulish
- Promote a comfortable, secure, homely and welcoming environment for all Clients
- Encourage independence and retain individuality
- Actively promote Clients' rights as citizens, allowing dignity, privacy and choice
- Involve Clients in the active running of all services and in any major decisions regarding this.
- Maintain access to and involvement in the community.
- Encourage family and friends to visit and assist in personal care.
- Promote anti discriminatory practice.
The objectives are:
To provide a structured quality service using professional assessment skills, personal and holistic care planning, reviewing, monitoring and evaluating constantly to improve the service.
To facilitate regular Client meetings and committee meetings to provide a democratic system for suggestions and active involvement in the running of Abbeyfield Ballachulish.